- H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG images are simultaneously sent
- Progressive scanning provides better image quality than the interlace
- Controllable remote operation of pan and tilt functions (horizontal 108°)
- 1/4 inch MOS sensor and colour night view mode (minimum 0.6 lx)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) allows easy install with no power construction
- Audio 2-way communication capability (walkie-talkie type conversation)
Camera simultaneously sends H.264 images in different resolutions (SVGA,VGA, QVGA, and CIF), and JPEG images in the same three resolutions in favour motion, standard, and favour clarity image-quality types. H.264 is recommended for viewing smooth motion images, and JPEG is recommended for recording higher quality images.
Power is supplied through the Ethernet cable, so the network camera can be easily installed and added to the ceiling or the wall, since no additional work is required for a power outlet. (compatible with IEEE802.3af )
A large number of images can be saved onto an SD/SDHC Memory Card inserted into the camera. The images on the card can be checked over the Internet, or if no network is being used, monitoring is possible using only the camera by simply storing the images onto the card.
In accordance with preset settings, the camera will automatically transfer images and a data log by e-mail, FTP, or HTTPS. This lets you check images only when needed, and helps prevent you from forgetting to check them.
Still images from the camera can be checked on any cell phone that is capable of Internet access. The pan, tilt, and zoom functions can also be operated by using the cell phone.