- 720p HD images up to 30fps
- 1.0 megapixel high-sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (high profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real-time monitoring and high-resolution recording by “UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary system LSI platform
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 720 image size
- 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- Smart phone monitoring
Intelligent features, advanced technology and compact housing come together in the BL-VP104 pan-tilt network camera. CMOS sensors allow for multiple H.264 and JPEG streams; progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing, even with moving objects; and Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) guarantees clarity in various conditions.
Other features of this high-performing pan-tilt network device include browser-controlled 4x digital zoom; electronic sensitivity enhancement; full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission; face detection; and smart phone monitoring – ensuring simultaneous, real-time monitoring and high-resolution recording in a variety of security and surveillance applications.