Geovision Video Management Software
GV-VMS V18 is a full-featured, AI-powered software series. It includes not only all of capabilities of GV-VMS V17 series, but also incorporates events from face detection, face recognition and AI-powered IP cameras for an all-inclusive video management.
GV-VMS V18 is a comprehensive video management system that records up to 64 channels of GeoVision and third-party IP devices. The live view and playback layout can be easily adjusted with the intuitive drag-and-drop function. GV-VMS V18 comes with a variety of intelligent video analytics to offer precise monitoring and to reduce the need for manual supervision. The built-in WebCam Server allows users to remotely access live view and recordings from anywhere using Web browsers, mobile app and GV-Remote ViewLog program. Compatibility with GeoVision central monitoring systems and support for a wide selection of third-party ONVIF cameras make GV-VMS a versatile and effective surveillance solution.
- Face Detection with AI-capable GV IP cameras
- Face Recognition with GV-Face Recognition Camera (GV-VD8700) and software (GV-AI FR)
- Face Search by face snapshots, photos, age, gender, name, face group and alert type
- AI analytics events (Intrusion, Enter Area, Leave Area, Cross Line, Face Detection) with AI-capable GV IP cameras
- AI event alerts via I/O devices, computer alarms and e-mails
- PVD detection for identifying people and vehicle motion from moving objects (up to 16 CH)
- Smart Motion Search to search for motion on recorded videos by defining regions of interest
- Face blurring for faces detected
- SIP 2-way audio communication for dial-out
- Display of POS transactions only (no live view) on any of screen divisions
- To remotely view from 33 to 64 channels on the GV-Edge Recording Server (Windows version), you will need to purchase an additional license. Currently, GV-Edge Recording Server (Mac version) only supports remote connection with up to 32 channels.